When I talk about safety here is looking at it in a very broad spectrum. This includes safety of both the technicians repairing the cars as well as the clients who drive them. The technology has brought several good things on offer, things like the Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) which are always installed on the windshield of your car. This ensures that all the functionalities remain adequately efficient at all time.
It therefore follows that the safety of any car driven on the road begins with proper and accurate installation of the windshield. This is the main reason which is why Don’s Mobile Glass has always leaded in precision windshield replacement.
Don’s uses only a special team of highly trained technicians who know how to operate the setting devices properly as well as taking good care of the ADAS features that have been installed on to your windshield.
Importance of Using Setting Devices When Replacing Automotive Windshields
- Setting devices makes the process of installation one of the most accurate unlike the manual methods. This is in turn reflected in the overall safety of the clients since once the installation of the windshield is accurate even the ADAS features will also work properly.
- The devices let the technicians work without any unnecessary strain on their body. This enables them to easily carry the windshields during installation because the strain which is as a result of large weight is usually distributed equally.
Features of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Their Roles
- Blind Spot Detection – which sends notifications to the drivers regarding any abrupt incidences as they drive? This may include such information about what is immediately behind your car or another vehicle that is on the adjacent lane. Such information are therefore helpful when changing a lane or when a driver intends to pack. Blind spot detection always assists in capturing what can’t be captured easily by the side mirrors.
- The Rain Sensors – which help by sensation of rainfall so that the interior of your car is protected from the effect of rain? Additionally, the rain sensors are also responsible for the automation of windscreen wipers whenever it rains.
- Lane Departure Warning – this is also a very useful feature of the ADAS. It is the Lane Departure Warning that alerts you in case you are overlapping as you drive. This could actually save lots of accidents resulting from collisions.
- Forward Facing Cameras – which actually face forwards just as the name suggest. They are most important in conflict resolution more so when one intends to make insurance claims. Whatever that they record is used as an evidence for instance in a case of head on collision.
It is very open how much safety that Don’s can always add on to your car. Furthermore, it is not only the clients who benefit but even the technicians too. The clients enjoy an improved safety on road while the technicians don’t need to worry about unnecessary strains anymore, because their work is always simplified. One good thing is the fact that there is still much more that is yet to be discovered by modern technology and one day every dream will come to reality. Visit here to know more http://www.donsmobileglass.com/auto-glass-repair-windshield-replacement-modesto-ca/